Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Butterfly Globe at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge

It's Wednesday! A new Sketch for you from the Outlawz Sketch Challenge!



Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps. The winner for March will get to select 4 digi images!






Here is our Sketch for this week!



For my card this week, I used a digital image by our sponsor, Bugaboo  called Butterfly Globe and colored the image with my Copic markers. The image comes with a sentiment, Thinking of You,  or plain. I stamped my own Happy Birthday on the image. The papers are from my stash. The butterfly is from Prima and the gems are from Stampin' Up!  The circle die cuts are from Spellbinders and the long border is a Tim Holtz die.








If you have time, drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! It is so easy to join!


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Perfect image for this layout. Perfect paper and embellishments also. Sorry I've been MIA, trouble with Blogger and life happenings. Hopefully I don't do anything to lose Blogger again. I got a new computer and for some reason could not get into my own blog for over two months. Hope you are having a good winter. I assume you must have had the storm we had yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! Glad you have Blogger again. No, we didn't get the storm you had. Hope it all melts soon for you!

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous all the way. Everything you did looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Darcy! I love that big butterfly! The papers and colors all match so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!